The Society is run by its Management Committee and is answerable to the members. The initial members of the Management Committee are as follows:
- Matthew Dovey (Secretary and Chair) is vice-chairman of the Parish Council having lived in Garsington for just over twenty years. He works at Jisc which provides national IT infrastructure and high speed networking to universities.
- Ian Ashley (Treasurer) has lived in Garsington with his family since 2006. He and his wife jointly run a management consulting firm specialising in change management, supply chain and process improvement. His interests include coarse fishing and gardening.
- Hugh Blaza (Founder Member) has lived in Garsington for 27 years. He has recently retired from his profession as a commercial property solicitor. He runs a consultancy business and plays guitar in a vintage country and western band.
- Janet Bolam (Founder member) has lived in the village for 36 years. She has experience of management in the NHS and Local Government and also some experience of leasing commercial properties. She now writes plays and plays with her grandchildren.
- Chris Wright (Founder member) is chairman of the Parish Council. He works with inventors to create world leading products from their ideas. He is the treasurer of Arts at the Old Fire Station, Oxford and is enthusiastic about wild-life.
- Nick Green (Founder member) is a helicopter flight simulator instructor and has lived in Garsington for six years. He spent 21 years in the RAF and has been to many, many pubs.
- Martin Kelly (Founder member) has lived in Garsington since 2001. He is the MD of Heavenly Films Limited and a partner in The Social, one of central London’s quintessential music venues and bars.